Monday, October 27, 2014

Week 33, Montpellier and Bordeaux, France

October 27, 2014

Bonjour mes amis,


j’espère que vous allez bien. I had a  super week that started with a trip to Bordeaux. We had to go there to do Elder Adamson's legality. I got to see a lot of the city and an old cathedral. We spent the night with the Elders in Bordeaux and then went back to Montpellier the next day. For soccer this Saturday we went to the field that we normally play on and there where about 20 Tahitian college students there. We decided to play with them and had a lot of fun. They were all super nice and fun to play with. They might continue to come and play with us every week.

Miracle of the Week:
Elder Adamson and I met a really cool couple yesterday who seemed really interested in our message and asked if they could come to our church!

Since I forgot to write a miracle last week here is a....
Bonus Miracle of the Week:
Recently I decided that I'm going to do better at asking everyone for referrals like it tells us to do in Preach my Gospel. It is really hard to do this because people rarely give you any but I decided to have some faith and do it anyway. Yesterday when we were talking to someone they were not interested but I asked them if they knew anyone that might be and the lady said that her family in Northern France might be and gave us their number.

It is starting to get cold here in Montpellier and I had to unpack my sweater. It is also getting a lot darker at night which makes it harder to be effective at night but there is still lots to do. I hope everyone has a great week.


Elder Bake


Fun French Fact of the Week:
The Pen
Everyone in France uses the same pen. I took a picture of one of mine and will send it later. ( I wanted to fit in so I bought 3)





French Food







Bordeaux





 




















No comments:

Post a Comment