Sunday, December 13, 2015

Week 92, Antibes and Toulouse France

Bonjour!

Well this week was a great. To start off we found a member who had not been to church in a very long time. We want to his apartment to invite him to our family night
activity and were disappointed when he wasn't home but when we turned around and saw
him coming up the stairs. He was a really nice guy and we saw him
again yesterday. We also had some lessons with new people that we
started teaching and things are going well with them. We saw Neomie
and Benjamin on Wednesday and they are doing well too. We talked about the
plan of salvation and Benjamin had a lot of really great questions. So
now I will have to tell about the big day which was Friday, my 21st
birthday!  I did an exchange the day before so I woke up in Toulon and
then contacted in the morning and found a lot of awesome people
who invited us to talk with them again. Than I went back to Antibes and the
other Elders bought me a pastry and than the four of us went to get
kebabs for lunch. Then Elder Orr and I went to a member who is a
really old guy named Frère Sabb. We had a good time with him and we
had a lot of bus rides so we talked to a lot of people on the bus.
When we where at Frère Sabbs he gave us a really nice pastry and then
we told him that it was actually my Birthday and he was like oh well
it looks like I was inspired. It was really fun. Another miracle was
that we ran into George who we had lost contact will about a month
ago because his phone broke and he was excited to see us!
I hope you all have a great start to the Christmas season.

Love

Frère Bake

Fun French fact of the week
In France when people give you their phone number they give it to you
two digits at a time. We talked to a guy from Russia this week and he
gave us his number three digits at a time and it really messed
up.


Pictures from Anders 21st Birthday Party



 
 
The District
 
 


 
 
 Cannes ward Sisters


 
me

No comments:

Post a Comment