Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Week 86 Antibes

Bonjour!

Antibes! I had a great time this week getting to know the area a little better. Today my companion and I went on a hike along the coast of Antibes. It was beautiful.

I do not have much time but I would like to share an experience. On Friday I went to Nice to do an exchange for the day with Elder Burton. We had a lesson with a really great man named Kevin.  As we were teaching him a lesson about the importance of having prophets today I felt strongly that I should share my testimony about living prophets. A scripture we read reminded me of how I felt when Elder Anderson visited our mission.  I told him that when Elder Anderson from the quorum of the twelve apostles came to Nice in the begining of my mission it was a very special experience for me because after seeing and hearing him testify the spirit testified to me that Elder Anderson and our prophet today, Thomas Monson are really called of God. I explained that everyone can know this for themselves throught the Holy Ghost. I am really happy to be in Antibes. It is a great place and I feel that there are a lot of good things to come.

Love

 

Frère Bake

Nice Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment